But despite those opportunities, there is one thing I've enjoyed about being a Mom Blogger: the weekly posts.
In honor of that love and in honor of the new year we've celebrated this week, I dug deep into the Mommy, In Demand archives and found 12 of my most favorite posts of 2013 and thought I'd share them with you! I hope that you find them as interesting, humorous, and touching as I still do today.
1. Magic, Miracles, and Misleading Movies
2. Crafty Kendra: Clouding Around
3. Haunted Huggies: A Dirty Diaper Mystery
4. How To Clean A Glass Top Stove
5. Cleaning Cheat Sheet For The Non Stay-At-Home Mom
6. Don't Wake Baby...
7. The Moment He Grew Up
8. 5 Important Conversations to Have Before Back To School
9. Our First Day of School Party
10. Minivan Moms
11. 5 Roadtrip Phrases I Wish Existed 20 Years Ago
12. The Elf that Came Out of the Closet
Gotta love all that Mommy, In Demand goodness!
As I said, I hope you find as much in each of these posts as I have going back through them. It's like reading a childhood diary of the last year for me.
I can only hope that one year from now I'm saying the same thing about my posts of 2014.
So here's a toast to 2014; may it be filled with as much wonder, love, surprise, and joy as the year before it!