Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Happy Birthday Mommy, In Demand!

Ever have that moment when you feel stupid? Completely and utterly stupid? Well, yesterday I had mine.

It was the 1 year "blogiversary" of a favorite blog of mine. In which I was quick to congratulate them and immerse myself in their joy. After all, a blog only turns 1 once and when you've put your time, blood, sweat, and (sometimes) tears into making something out of your blog, you like to hear a few "good jobs" and have a few "pat-on-the-backs" for your work.

And by doing so, I got to thinking. Mommy, In Demand will be turning 1 soon also. I should look up when so I can be sure to celebrate it.

Which I did. And realized...

I MISSED MY BLOG'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

By a whole day!

Who does that?! It's like a mother forgetting when she gave birth to her precious little baby; and yet, it happened. I have missed the "big day" of my very own blog.


But that's ok. Better late than never!

So I'd like to give myself and this wonderful little web-page I call home a little shout out in honor of Mommy, In Demand turning 1.

And, even though I missed it. I'm still incredibly proud of what Mommy, In Demand has become over the last year. I never thought I would've created as many friendships or had as many opportunities as I do now, when I first started up. 

So to all of you who have become dedicated fans. Thank-you. This little Mom Blog wouldn't be what it is without each and every one of you coming back every week.

Thank-you for being here.

Thank-you for commenting.

Thank-you for sharing with your friends, families, and followers.

Thank-you for letting me into your lives every week.

Thank-you. 

Hopefully the next year will be just as wonderful as the past one has been. I can't wait to see where it will take me!



















1 comment:

Hey guys! Don't forget to leave me a comment! Love hearing from you!